This lightweight moisturizer contains a Natural Repair Complex and can be layered underneath the richer Rosehip & Lemongrass Repair Balm to lock in moisture, repair dry skin and reduce redness caused by dryness. Cooling properties, courtesy of a beautiful blend of camphor and menthol, provide a refreshing sensation, especially after exposure to the elements. Use on the face or body for skin that looks visibly rejuvenated.
Texture: Lightweight lotion
For use with all skin types including sun-exposed
Dilution: Not required
- Skin is soothed and nourished
- Skin is protected from UV damage and chemical and environmental stressors
- Irritated or overexposed skin is calmed, cooled, and refreshed
How to Use:
Apply as a lightweight moisturizer for the face and body once or twice daily. Gently massage in and leave on. To soothe dry skin after exposure to the elements, apply as often as required. Do not use it on broken or abraded skin.
- Rosehip Tea: Contains Vitamin C; revitalizes the look of skin
- Aloe: (cactus plant) Heals, moisturizes and soothes dry skin
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, D and E; protects and soothes dry skin
- Natural Repair Complex: Derived from rosehip and rosemary, repairs dry skin faster and reduces redness due to dryness. Protects from the drying effects of environmental stress
- Menthol: Astringent
- Camphor: Produces a cooling sensation
- Lemongrass: A natural astringent that minimizes pores